Why? The difference is in the technology behind it.

How Does the Technology Work?

accessiBe scans and analyzes your website using AI technologies. Then, it applies all required adjustments to become ADA and WCAG 2.1 compliant. This process takes up to 48 hours, upon completion, you’ll get an Accessibility Statement and certification of performance directly to your email. 

The process of becoming compliant using the accessiBe solution is very simple:

  1. Install a single line of JS code.
  2. Your website instantly displays your accessibility interface.
  3. The AI starts scanning and analyzing your website.
  4. In 48 hours, our AI is finished, and your website is compliant.
  5. The AI re-scans for new and revised content to process every 24 hours
testimonial screenshot

Check out these video demonstrations of accessiBe below. We think you will agree, website accessibility just couldn’t be easier!

The accessibility interface solves 30% of the ADA and WCAG 2.1 requirements immediately. This includes mostly UI and design features such as sizing, colors and spacing. The remaining 70% are solved within 48 hours, by the AI that runs in the background and adjusts your website, to make it operable using a screen reader (for blind people) and the Keyboard (for the motor impaired).

The AI process includes several solutions: ALT (alternate text) attribute creation for images using image recognition and OCR technologies, form label creation and handling link/button icons using a contextual understanding technology, as well as fixing popups, menus, dropdown, forms, and more.

Please note: accessiBe will not change a thing for the majority of users. It will only be activated when turned on via the interface (or a screen-reader if the user is blind), as an overlay to your website, and only to the user’s specific session.

Therefore, accessiBe won’t affect your design, UI, or performance at all. The entire process is automated. From remediation to becoming compliant.

Additionally, we don’t collect user data, so we don’t affect your GDPR compliance.

Ready to get started? Click on the link below to start your free trial today.

And, if you subscribe through my link below, I will give you a further 10% discount off your first year subscription.

Just contact me after your free trial is complete, and after confirming your purchase, I will e-transfer your discount directly to you.

Remember, you have to subscribe to accessiBe through my links to qualify and claim your discount.